WEB UI System Log reports:
"Error Session UserId is not set..."
One or more of the following symptoms may also be present:
- Case list does not load any records
- "Create New Project" button does not launch case creation wizard.
- Case list loads, but fails when attempting to filter or paginate.
Web User Session is being interrupted and is not able to recover.
- Ensure Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 (or newer) is installed
- Set the "ASP.NET State Service" start-up type to "Automatic" and that the service is running.
- Edit [DRIVE]\Program Files\AccessData\MAP\Web.config and locate the "sessionState" key.
- Make the following edit to the sessionState key (Note: case sensitive)
<sessionState mode="StateServer" timeout="180" />
- Save changes to web.config.
- Restart IIS to put the changes into effect.