AccessData Imager 4.3.0 has been released. If you wish to download a copy, please request access from here.
New Features, Updates, and Fixes in 4.3.0
- Significant speed improvement in image creation.
- Support for XFS file system.
- Support for APFS file system.
- Encrypted Apple File System (APFS) volumes (other than volumes encrypted by chip internal to Mac
systems) can now be decrypted. (FC-4 / FC-228)
- For APFS volumes encrypted by the Apple T2 chip, the best practice would be to acquire the hard drive data while still internal to the system that encrypted it.
- Improved handling of APFS partition detection and decryption of certain APFS images. (FC-228 / FC234)
For further information, please review the attached Release Notes.
If you require additional assistance, please contact [email protected] or utilize the AccessData Live Chat by going to www.accessdata.com and clicking on “Live Support Chat” in the upper left hand corner.