The following will allow you generate and apply a Quin-C license from or Quin-C Order Number.
Your Quin-C Order Number will typically be contained in an email entitled "Thank you for your recent Quin-C order!", and will be sent from email@example.com.
If you have not received or have misplaced an expected Quin-C Order Number, please contact your Sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Quin-C Order Number
- A physical or virtual CodeMeter dongle
- Navigate to https://www.quincforensics.com/quincsupport.html.
- In the Get Your License Key box, enter you Order Number (from the above mentioned email), you Quin-C Server Machine Name (optional), and your Email Address, then click Submit.
- Copy out one of the resulting Dongle String.
- Contact your Sales representative and give them your Dongle String obtained above. They can then add it to your dongle.
- Make sure both CodeMeter and License Manager are installed.
- Insert/activate your CodeMeter dongle and make sure it's refreshed. License Manager should show an Insight license that looks like the following with your Dongle String listed as the QuincKey:
- Navigate to the Quin-C bin folder (typically "[drive]:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\[version]\bin\").
- From the bin folder, open ADG.WeblabSelfHost.exe.config in a text editor.
- In the appSettings section, find and change the value of the DongleLicenseValidator key to true, as shown below, then save the file:
<add key="DongleLicenseValidator" value="true"/>
- Restart the AccessData Quin-C Self Host Service service.