How do I configure eDiscovery to collect from OneDrive through a single connector?
- eDiscovery 6.3 or newer
- An Azure app built with the steps here
- Log into eDiscovery as an Administrator
- Click Data Sources
- Select the OneDrive tab
- Click the button
- Enter the Application (Client) ID, Client Secret, and Redirect URI noted when building your Azure app
- Click Authorize
- If prompted, log in with your organization’s Azure global administrator's credentials and click “Accept”
- You may need to allow pop-ups.
- The account used to Authorize the connection must have the "Global Administrator" role in O365 as well as the "Site Collection Administrator" permission for all users' OneDrives.
- Verify that you get the message: “You have successfully connected to the OneDrive!”
- Close the popup
- Click OK. (This must be done within a limited amount of time.)
Note: You can configure more than one connector if needed.
Associating People to OneDrive
For the application to collect from OneDrive, People must be configured with a valid O365 email address.