Disk Preview jobs in AD Enterprise file when using Distributed Processing. Errors may include the following:
"Actual file enumeration did not complete"
"Could not expand"
- Obtain copies of the private and public certificates used for your Agents
On each machine with the Distributed Processing Engine, do the following:
- Copy the Agent certificate to a local folder, such as "C:\Program Files\AccessData\Certificates"
- Open regedit (as Administrator)
- Navigate to "HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\AccessData\Enterprise"
- Create a new Key called "Agent"
- Within "Agent", create the following String Values:
- "PushCert" - full path to the public certificate
- "CertPath" - full path to the private certificate
- "Port" - port used for the Agent (typically 3999)
- Open the Services snap-in (services.msc)
- Restart the "AccessData Processing Engine Service"
The Distributed Processing Engines must be aware of the Agent settings.