On all machines involved in your setup:
- Log into Windows using the credentials for your Summation/eDiscovery service account
- Open the Microsoft Services snap-in (services.msc)
- If any "AccessData" sevices are marked as Disabled, set their Startup Type to Automatic
- Copy the downloaded "eDisco_6.3.0_SP4.exe" locally to the system
- Right-click on the Patch EXE and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Click "Great! Continue"
- Accept the End User License Agreement
- Allow the installer to complete to have all components on that machine patched automatically
Note: The SP4 installer will also install .NET 4.7.1 on the machine running the "AccessData WCF Services".
Collection Work Manager:
Follow the steps here to make sure your Work Manager collection staging folder is still set correctly.
On any machines used to access the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI:
- Clear the IE cache
- Browse to the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI and log in
- Click the version information in the top right hand corner and confirm it matches the version numbers below: