The Transaction Logs are growing exponentially and causing an issue for needed space.
Add a Full backup of transaction logs to your maintenance plans.
1. Right Click Maintenance Plans > Maintenance Plan Wizard
2. Name the new plan > Next
3. Check the task for "Back Up Database (Transaction Log)" > Next > Next
4. On the "Define Back Up Database (Transaction Log Task) Configuring the maintenance task", choose "All Databases". > Next
5. Change the location of the report if you want > Next
7. At this point you can manually execute your new plan (Right Click > Execute) or set it to execute on a schedule. Once the logs have been successfully backed up, they will shrink automatically.
When using the Full Backup Recovery Model for your databases, the transaction logs will continue to grow until they are also backed up.