Why does the error message "Session UserId is not set", show up in the System logs.
Along with that error message in the System Log, you should see the following messages in the Event Viewer, System logs -
A process serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' exceeded time limits during shut down. The process id was '12216'.
A worker process '12216' serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' failed to stop a listener channel for protocol 'http' in the allotted time. The data field contains the error number.
A worker process with process id of '8840' serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' has requested a recycle because it reached its virtual memory limit.
The common cause for this error message is the memory limit set in IIS.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Click on the arrow next to your servers name to expand the view.
- Click on Application, then select ADG.Map.AppPool.
- On ADG.Map.AppPool, right click and select Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and look for Virtual Memory Limit.
- Make sure this setting is 0 (the default for this setting is 0).
- Once changed, click OK and run IISRESET from a command prompt. Make sure to open the command prompt with elevated permissions.