How do I create a user in an eDiscovery/Enterprise joint environment that will have access to both products?
- Log into the Enterprise Management Server as a Management Server Administrator
- Go to Manage Users and add a new user, being sure to specify the permissions that user should have in Enterprise (this creates the user in the managementserver database)
- Log into Enterprise Examiner as the newly created user (this copies the user into the ADG database)
- Log into eDiscovery as an eDiscovery Administrator
- Go to Management > Users and find the listing for the new user
- Highlight the user in the list and click the Edit (pencil) icon
- Add the user's first and last name and email address, and click OK
- Assign any desired eDiscovery roles and permission to the user
Enterprise requires users to exist in ADMS. Because of this, users created in eDiscovery will not have access to Enterprise.