How do I set the LawDrop temporary path in Summation/eDiscovery 6 and newer?
- Navigate to the MAP installation folder (typically "C:\Program Files\AccessData\MAP")
- Open Web.config in a text editor
- Find the FileUploadStoragRoot key
- Set the value to the desired path
- Save your changes and close the file
- Recycle the Summation/eDiscovery services
As files are uploaded through LawDrop, they are stored in a temporary path before being automatically copied to their final destinations. If this temporary path runs out of space during an upload, the program may cease to function as desired.