During review, while redacting documents, some redactions are removed from previously redacted documents.
NOTE: This only applies to Summation/eDiscovery version 6.0.1 Service Pack 1, with MAP Version 22.214.171.124. After applying this fix, the MAP Version should be 126.96.36.199.
- Download the patch files linked below to your Web Server
- Make a backup copy of the MAP\bin and MAP\ClientBin folders located in your AccessData installation folder (default is C:\Program Files\AccessData\MAP)
- Copy all files from the downloaded zip file to their appropriate locations (files from the bin folder to the C:\Program Files\AccessData\MAP\bin folder and files from the ClientBin folder to the C:\Program Files\AccessData\MAP\ClientBin folder)
- Delete the temporary internet files from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\adg.map.web
- Run iisreset from admin command prompt
- Clear the Internet Explorer Cache on the End User computers by running the following commands
RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 9
RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2
An issue was found in version 6.0.1 Service Pack 1 of Summation and eDiscovery that caused redactions to disappear after being saved.