Problem: When attempting to perform global replace on a field in iBlaze or Enterprise, the desired field does not appear in the list of available fields.
For a field to be available for global replace, the field must meet all of the following conditions:
1) The field must be on the currently selected form.
2) The field must not have the "read-only" attribute assigned on that form.
3) The field must not be a system field (i.e. must be a field that can be edited by users). Examples of system-use only fields are the following:
- Any fields that start with '#', e.g. #update, #date.
- Production fields, e.g. PRODNO, PRODAS.