How do I change the folder where the Collections Work Manager stages collected data.
- In eDiscovery, click Management in the upper-right.
- Open the Work Manager Console tab.
- On the left, select the Work Manager that is configured to perform collections.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Modify the Local Responsive Data Folder as desired, then click OK.
Note: If using a UNC path (network share) for the Responsive Folder, the eDiscovery service account must have full permissions to that share.
This explains how to change where data is staged (temporarily stored) by the Work Manager during a collection, prior to being copied to the Job Data folder.