When navigating to the Summation/eDiscovery web interface, you get the error:
"There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://<server_name>:9132/LicenseService/service that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details."
- Verify SQL is started.
- Make sure the machine running the "AccessData Business Services Common" service can see SQL over the correct port (typically 1433), and can communicate with SQL using Windows Authentication via the service account.
- Check the dbo.ConfigurationInfo table in the eDiscovery database to see what schema version that database is on (refer to this article to verify the proper schema version).
- Check the DatabaseUpgrade logs (in "%ProgramData\AccessData%") for AppDB upgrades and make sure the eDiscovery database was successfully upgraded.
- Upgrade AppDB if needed
- Check MSDTC settings on all servers involved (SQL included).
- Recycle the AccessData services.
If the eDiscovery database is not accessible or is not intact when "AccessData eDiscovery Business Services" service starts, you will get the error above.