When using Integrated Windows Authentication, Summation/eDiscovery loops at a flashing 100% "AD" logo after logging in.
Event Viewer may have an error similar to the following:
WebHost failed to process a request.
Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult/32568485
Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/ADG.Map.Web/Services/ADG-RIA-Authentication-Web-Services-AuthenticationService.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: The extended protection settings configured on IIS do not match the settings configured on the transport. The ExtendedProtectionPolicy.PolicyEnforcement values do not match.
- Open IIS Manager
- Expand your server's listing on the left
- Expand "Site"
- Expand "Default Web Site"
- Highlight the entry for "ADG.Map.Web"
- Double-click the "Authentication" icon
- Right-click "Windows Authentication" and click "Advanced Settings"
- Set "Extended Protection" to "Off" and click OK
- Highlight your server's listing on the left
- Click "Restart" on the right
Summation/eDiscovery does not support "Extended Protection" for Windows Authentication.