How do I change which certificate my website is using?
(Note: These instructions work for Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2)
1. Open up Computer Management or Server Management (Start >> Run >> compmgmt.msc)
2. Navigate to Services and Applications >> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Expand Sites >> Default Web Site.
4. Right click Default Web Site and choose Edit Bindings...
5. Select https and click Edit...
6. Click the drop-down menu under SSL certificate and choose the correct certificate.
7. Click OK and Close.
Many AccessData products (including Summation and AD Enterprise) rely on the system using the correct certificate. Using an incorrect certificate may prohibit normal use of the product.