Introduction: The AccessData Agent requires network discovery and file sharing to be enabled. The following will explain how to do this.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Folder Options.
- Select the View tab and scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Deselect "Use simple file sharing"
- Click "Apply to All Folders", then Apply and OK.
Windows Vista and Newer:
- Open the Control Panel and select "Network and Internet".
- Select "Network and Sharing Center".
- Select "Change advanced sharing settings" near the upper-left.
- Expand the type of network for which you'd like to change the settings.
- Select "Turn on network discovery.
- Select "Turn on file and printer sharing".
- Click "Save changes" then "OK".