Introduction: This document outlines the procedure of installing the Enterprise Agent on Mac for AD Enterprise 3.3.2 and later.
- Disable all firewalls
- On a Mac, locate the proper Agent installer MPKG (typically in the "\Enterprise\Agents" folder on the AD Enterprise ISO/disc)
- Right-click (or CTRL + click) the MPKG file and select "Show Package Contents"
- Create a new folder, within the MPKG, called "Configure"
- Copy the public certificate to the "Configure" folder
- Rename this public certificate to "adagent.cert"
- (Optional) If you wish to change the default port that the agent listens on, create a new text file, containing only the desired port number, and save the file as "adagent.port" inside the "Configure" folder
- Copy the MPKG file to the local machine
- Copy the MPKG to the root of the drive / authenticating if prompted
- Double-click the MPKG file to install the Enterprise Agent