Devices & iOS Versions: See List Of Supported IOS Devices
Type of Capture: Logical
- Ensure both "Apple Application Support" and "Apple Mobile Device Support" have been installed (these are installed with either the MPE Smartphone Driver or iTunes).
- Connect the device with the normal Apple USB cable and allow Windows to install any needed drivers.
- Click the "Select Device" button on the Main toolbar in MPE+.
- Unlock the device.
- Disable the device Auto-Lock (under the General section of the Settings app).
- Select "Apple" in the Manufacturer drop-down.
- Select 'iLogical Device" in the Model drop-down.
- Click "Connect".
- If prompted on the device itself, "Trust" the connection.
- When prompted, enter the device's iTunes backup password if one exists, or provide a pairing record.
- Proceed to acquire the data you want.
- If MPE+ reports that the device is not ready, try unlocking the device and opening Settings, then trying to connect again