- Download the product's ISO from our Download page.
- Once the download completes, please verify the hash value of the ISO and compare it to the hash listed on the Download page. If the hash does not match, you should re-download the ISO. CLICK HERE for steps on how to verify an ISO/image using FTK Imager.
- Mount the ISO as a virtual drive. If you do not have software that can mount the ISO virtually (and your OS does not include this functionality built-in), you can do the following:
- Download and install WinCD (preferred mounting tool).
- Right-click your ISO and select "Mount MagicISO > ISO > Drive"
- The ISO will then mount as a new DVD-ROM drive in your "My Computer" view, and the Autorun screen should pop up automatically.
- Install or upgrade the product as you would normally.
Note: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 have built-in functionality to mount an iso. Simply browse to the iso file and right-click for a "mount" option.