Add service account to SQL
- Open SQL Management Studio using SQL Authentication SysAdmin (SA) Account.
- Open up Security then Right Click on Logins, choose “New Login”
- On the new login screen choose “Search”
- On the search screen ensure you are searching the Entire Directory, type in the user name, choose Check Names, then choose ok.
- After you click OK, Click Server Roles and check “sysadmin”
- Click OK and you are done
- Test out by logging into SQL Management studio using Windows Authentication.