None of the active FTK users have Application Administrator rights.
- Open a Command Prompt (as Administrator)
- Navigate to the PostgreSQL installation directory (usually "C:\Program Files\AccessData\PostgreSQL\bin")
- Log into the database with the following command:
psql -p [port] -U postgres -W -d adg
- Enter your "postgres" password when prompted
- Enable extended display (makes the output easier to read) with the following command:
- Use the following command to list all FTK users and verify the userid of the user account that should have “Application Administrator” privileges:
select * from [schema].cmn_users;
- Use the following command to set the preferred user account to be an Application Administrator:
UPDATE [schema].cmn_userentityrights SET roleid=100 WHERE userid=[userid];
This usually occurs when a user accidentally changes their role to something other than “Application Administrator”.
Refer to FTK Database SID And Schema Names for a list of database SIDs and schema names.