When installing the eDiscovery Database (App_DB) you get error 1722.
- Verify you are logged into Windows using the intended service account
- Open MSSQL Management Studio
- Log in to the database server
- In Object Explorer, expand the entry for your server
- Expand "Security"
- Expand "Logins"
- Verify that your service account is listed (if it is not, follow the steps in this article to add it)
- Right-click the entry for your service account
- Select "Server Roles" on the left and verify that user has the "public" and "sysadmin" roles
- Run the App_DB installer again
- If it continues to fail, check the AppDBupgrade logs in the %PROGRAMDATA%\AccessData for further errors
- You are not running the installer under your service account
- Your service account does not have Administrator permissions to MSSQL
- The "Version" field in eDiscovery.dbo.ConfigurationInfo lists an unexpected version of the AppDB schema.
- The existing eDiscovery Database is corrupt