MPE+ can currently bypass locks and get physical images from the following devices, regardless of whether USB Debugging is enabled or if the device is in a rooted state:
Motorola Droid 3
Motorola Droid 4
Motorola Droid Bionic
Motorola Droid RAZR
Samsung SCH-R530 (US Cellular)
- Install the "Motorola", "Samsung", and "Samsung Physical Support" driver packs.
- Remove any memory cards that came with the device and insert an empty "forensic" SD card.
- Connect the device with the proper cable.
- Click the "Select Device" button on the Main toolbar in MPE+.
- Select the proper manufacturer in the Manufacturer drop-down.
- Select the correct device model with the "(Physical)" label in the Model drop-down.
- Click "Connect".
- Follow the prompts to connect to the device.
- When prompted, proceed to acquire the data you want.