If your MPE+ license is stored on a physical CodeMeter dongle, you can simply install MPE+ and the CodeMeter software on another PC and connect the dongle to that PC when you wish to run MPE+.
If your MPE+ license is stored in a Virtual CodeMeter (usually the case with the MPE+ tablet) you will first need to move your MPE+ license to a physical CodeMeter dongle through the following steps:
- Make sure the machine with the Virtual CodeMeter is connected to the internet.
- Open AccessData License Manager.
- Under the Licenses tab, select the checkbox next to the entry for "FTK Mobile Phone Examiner".
- Click "Remove License" and click "Yes" when prompted.
- On another PC, make sure you are connected to the internet and insert a physical CodeMeter dongle.
- Open AccessData License Manger.
- Under the Licenses tab, click "Add Existing License".
- On the web page that opens up, select the checkbox next to the unbound "Mobile" license.
- Click "Bind", then switch back to License Manager and click "Yes" when prompted.