Jobs are staying in a "Not Started" or "Queued" state. This can exist with Add Evidence, Production or Export jobs. You likely don't have a "golden ticket" for your work manager.
See image for what a golden ticket looks like.
This is likely a licensing problem and there are a few areas to check.
1. Check to see if the "Codemeter Runtime Server" is running; this connects to the dongle physical or virtual.
2. Check to see if the "AccessData License Service" is running; this pulls the license from Codemeter.
Note: the "Accessdata License Service" is found in version 5.6.3 and earlier. It is not a part of version 6.x and later. For version 6.x and later, the license service functions are a part of "Accessdata Ediscovery Business Service."
3. Check to see if the "AccessData Work Manager" is running; this pulls the license from License Service.
There are a number of reasons this can occur here are a few causes we have seen:
1. After reboot one of the services did not start properly.
2. After reboot one of the services did not start in the correct order.
3. A server issue occurred and one of the services crashed.
All of these can be resolved if you use the Recycle Services Script