Cause: This means that either the Evidence Processing Engine is not installed, or that it was installed as a Distributed Processing Engine (it may still be listed as Evidence Processing Engine in Add/Remove Programs), or that the Processing Engine is corrupt.
- Make sure the AccessData Evidence Processing Engine is installed, and that it's the appropriate version for your FTK version. If it's not, install it from the FTK installation media.
- If it's already installed, uninstall the Evidence Processing Engine and reinstall it using the defaults, making sure not to check the box that will install it as a Distributed Processing Engine (Distributed Processing Engine should not be installed on the FTK box).
- Remove all versions of the .NET Framework and reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or the latest version of the .NET Framework) from HERE.
- Verify that .NET 3.5 is installed (it may need to be enabled manually on Windows Server).
- Uninstall and reinstall Python through the PostgreSQL database installation step of the FTK installation process.
- Disable FIPS.