Product / Version
Summation Pro 5.2.2
Issue / Symptoms
Exports and productions fail, with an error in the system log:
Length cannot be less than zero.
All of the following conditions must be true:
- The case was migrated or the data was imported, and
- The original filename is null or empty, and
- The object name is null or empty, and
- The original doc ID is null or empty, and
- The file path contains backslashes.
The fix is to drop a new version of ExportComponents.DLL into the Work Manager folder. The file can be found on [email protected] at the root of the Patches-HotFixes/5.2.2 folder, labeled Bug7162.zip.
This issue has been resolved in 5.6.