1. Once you have installed the AccessData Management Server component (as part of the Enterprise install) locate the new "Certificates" folder in the path:
"C:\Program Files\AccessData\Management Server\"
2. In this folder you should see 8 certificate files, 4 with the hostname of the server you installed the ADMS on, and 4 called "ManagementServer..." (see below)
3. Cut the entire folder "Certificates" and paste it one directory back in the path:
4. Next, change the names of the file "[hostname].pem" to "[hostname]_private.pem" and "ManagementServer.crt" to "[hostname]_public.crt"
(Note: This name change is to make it easier to identify the necessary certificates)
5. Create a new folder in the "Certificates" folder and copy the remaining certificate files into this new folder
6. Export the .PFX file from IIS, name the file "[hostname]_master.pfx", and put it in the Certificates folder (this requires giving the exported .PFX file a password - do not forget this password)
7. Once this is done, you should have within the "Certificates" folder the following 3 certificate files:
and another folder with the excess certificate files:
Certificate File Extensions