- Clear Reindex - Delete all reindex jobs from the work list. Older versions that created many work orders for reindex jobs cause the work manager console
- Clear Bulk Print - Deletes all bulk print jobs from the work manager and marks them failed in the cases.
- Fail Active Jobs - This marks any job on the system in the worklist or the work manager as failed. Requires Recycling of Services.
- Fail All Productions - Marking all productions failed.
- Not Processing All Cases - Forces the case into a Not Processing state and clears out the workflow40. Requires Recycling of Services.
- Unlock All Users - This will mark all users that are currently locked out as not locked out.
- OCR to Best Practice - Not Implemented yet
- Enable AD Viewer - This will default the processing setting to default to the Standard Viewer for all cases.
- Disable AD Viewer - This will default the processing setting to default to the Alternative Viewer for all cases.
- Disable Tag Indexing - This will mark all cases processing setting as "Disable Tag Indexing".
- Remove Dup Status - This will remove the duplicate status from load file imports. Note: When you add another piece of evidence this will need to be run again to remove the status. Works on all cases.
Failed Evidence jobs please review FTK Remove Evidence: FTK Remove Evidence
Restarting the services after making these changes are recommended.
The Fail All Productions and Not processing All Cases buttons solve the following error.
Error: Cannot delete production sets while jobs are running.