On all machines involved in your setup:
- Log into Windows using the credentials for your Summation/eDiscovery service account
- Open the Microsoft Services snap-in (services.msc)
- If any "AccessData" services are marked as Disabled, set their Startup Type to Automatic
- Copy the downloaded "eDiscovery_7.1.1_SP6.exe" locally to the system
- Right-click on the Patch EXE and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Click "Great! Continue"
- Accept the End User License Agreement
- Allow the installer to complete to have all components on that machine patched automatically
On any machines used to access the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI:
- Clear the IE cache
- Browse to the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI and log in
- Download and install the new Alternate File Viewer via the dropdown in the top-right
- Click the version information in the top right hand corner and confirm it matches the version numbers below: