Summation & eDiscovery:
On all machines involved in your setup:
- Log into Windows using the credentials for your Summation/eDiscovery service account
- Open the Microsoft Services snap-in (services.msc)
- If any "AccessData" sevices are marked as Disabled, set their Startup Type to Automatic
- Copy the downloaded "Summ_eDisco_6.1_SP3.exe" locally to the system
- Right-click on the Patch EXE and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Click "Great! Continue" to have all components on that machine patched automatically
eDiscovery only:There is a new Site Server for SP3. To download it:
- Head to our FTP site
- Login with this username/password combo: accessdata-edisco / fi67EM/mTC%J
- Browse to the v6.1.0 folder
- Then browse to the SP3 folder
- Right-click Site_Server_For_6.1_SP3.zip and choose "Save link as"
To install it, follow steps 2-8 here to upgrade your Site Server(s).
Lastly, follow the steps here to make sure your Work Manager collection staging folder is still set correctly.
On any machines used to access the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI:
- Clear the IE cache
- Browse to the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI and log in
- Click the version information in the top right hand corner and confirm it matches the version numbers below: