How do I import users from Active Directory in Summation Pro/eDiscovery?
- Open the Management panel.
- Ensure that Active Directory has been properly configured.
- Click the "Users" tab
- Click the yellow "Import From AD button" in the middle of the screen
- Check the box for "Domain Name Override" and in the text field next to it, enter the domain that proceeds the users' username.
- Use the search field on the right to find the user you wish to import.
- Check the box next to the user you wish to import and then click "Add to Import List"
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you have added all desired users to the Import List
- Click Continue at the bottom of the screen
- Review the messages on the next screen and then click "Import"
- Make sure to remember to assign User Groups/Admin Roles to the newly imported user(s)