- eDiscovery 6.1 or newer
- Access to OneDrive URL's for each user
- Access to an account that can access that particular user's OneDrive
Create the Connector
- Find the appropriate User's URL for their OneDrive storage.
It should look similar to this.
- Log into eDiscovery.
- On the Data Sources page, click SharePoint.
- Click + to add a new URL.
- In the SharePoint Details panel, fill in the required fields.
- Click OK to save this configuration.
- Verify the new URL shows up in the SubSites panel.
- Web Application URL
- Confirm Password
If you receive the error below, verify the User Name and Password are correct.
- Click on the + to create a new collection.
- In the pull down box, select Collection.
- Select SharePoint in the selection box below.
- In the SharePoint tab, select the OneDrive URL that you need to collect from.
- Complete the collection as you would any other collection.