How do I configure AD eDiscovery to collect from Box?
- A Box developer account
- The credentials of the Box.com user you wish to collect from
Create a Box Application
- Log in to https://developers.box.com with the credentials of the user you wish to collect from
- Click "Create New App"
- Select "Custom App" and click "Next"
- Select "Standard OAuth 2.0" authentication and click "Next"
- Name your application and click "Create App"
- Click "View Your App"
- Next to "OAuth 2.0 Redirect UI", enter an address in the form https://<eDiscoveryServer>/ADG.OAuth and click "Save Changes"
- Copy the ClientID, Client Secret and Box Redirect URI
Add the eDiscovery Box Connector
- In eDiscovery, go to Data Sources > Box
- Click the Add button in the upper-right
- Give the connector a Name, enter the previously noted ClientID, Client Secret and Box Redirect URI, and click "Authorize"
- In the resulting browser window, sign in with the credentials used the create the app and click "Authorize"
- Click "Grant access to Box"
- Click "OK" to add the connector
- Separate Box apps and connectors are required for each user's Box you wish to collect from.