By-design, iBlaze and Enterprise generate Browser Briefcases, such that each browser briefcase contains subfolders of linked files, with each subfolder containing the files for one hundred (100) records.
I.e. if the browser briefcase contains 500 records, there will be 5 subfolders to contain the 500 records' linked items.
Some users have requested that they be allowed to increase that arbitrary limit.
1. Go to where Summation Installation files are located and go to:
[Summation iblaze or enterprise application folder]\Profiles\All Users\Scripts
2. Find the file titled “BC2HTML.vs”
3. Rename the old file to “BC2HTML.vs.OLD”
4. Create a copy of the file and name it “BC2HTML.vs”
5. Open the newly created file with NotePad or WordPad
6. Find this text:
'create a line of HTML and copy associated linked eDocs files
strHTML = strHTML & BuildRow(False) 'Build table row (data values)
lngRecordsProcessed = lngRecordsProcessed + 1
'Write buffer contents to HTML file after every 100 records
If (lngRecordsProcessed Mod g_DocsPerPage = 0) Then
'WriteToHTMLFile strHTML, blnStartedWriting
Select Case UCase(strHTMLType)
8. Change the "100" to your desired number
9. Save the document